Welcome and Hello: This blog is still under construction at this time, hopefully it will grow and get better as I have the time to do it. I have fallen into the Leukemia Labyrinth or the maze of CLL and MBL. This blog is mostly for myself . Thanks for coming and please leave a comment.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Update


I know I should be publishing some kind of blog in here but I just can't face it.  What is the matter with me.  I started this blog with good intentions to write but I can't.  I am writing over at my other blog "Island Rambles".  
When I feel I have something to write about I will come back.


7 comments:

  1. Running two blogs is much harder than it seems. I enjoy your Island Rambles blog and just hope that your health continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fun! Yes two blogs takes a lot of time and energy that I don't have!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I think we need time away from the difficult parts of our lives (figuratively speaking). Three cheers for beaches and the wonders of nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I agree, my other blog seems to be my escape and this one seems to be reality. I think I would like to just live on a beach.

      Delete
  3. I hope you come back soon-- with good news! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi, thanks for the comment. I appreciate it that you came to see my other blog. I see the oncologist soon so will know more then.

      Delete

Please leave a comment. Comment Moderation is on so it will not show up right away. It shows up after I read it. I have been having problems with the comments as readers have told me that they leave comments that do not show up. So please leave me one so I can see if it is working. Thanks for coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...