Welcome and Hello: This blog is still under construction at this time, hopefully it will grow and get better as I have the time to do it. I have fallen into the Leukemia Labyrinth or the maze of CLL and MBL. This blog is mostly for myself . Thanks for coming and please leave a comment.

Friday, February 6, 2015

Taking a Break



I am taking a little break from the realities of life.  I will start working on this blog again when I have time and feel stronger.  I find it so overwhelming as there is so much information on this subject and yet there is no clear cut protocol for treatment.  I guess it depends upon each case. I could research endless amounts of medical information and still not know what to do.  So I am taking a reality break and staying in denial for a while.  I work on my other blog as it is my escape.  I will continue to put in some links I think may be helpful to others later on when I start to blog again.

8 comments:

  1. Take care, Nora. I'll continue to check in on the other blog, and send good wishes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered this page, by checking the bottom of your Van. Island blog. Sorry to hear you are struggling with this. Sending strengthening thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nora, I'm following your other blog and just popped in here to see what there is. It is certainly understandable that you would want a break fro this blog to deal with life and/or have an escape by posting beautiful things on Island Rambles. I came to start my own blog many years ago now to escape being sick. I'm still sick but it helped me to have a place to post beautiful and peaceful things. Now I post whatever I wish. In the beginning it was all stuff that helped me appreciate the beauty all around me. I pray you will recover and be stronger for it. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joyful. Happy I found you.

      Delete
  4. All of us need some rest for accumulation of power or thoughts to create something new. Have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Comment Moderation is on so it will not show up right away. It shows up after I read it. I have been having problems with the comments as readers have told me that they leave comments that do not show up. So please leave me one so I can see if it is working. Thanks for coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...