Welcome and Hello: This blog is still under construction at this time, hopefully it will grow and get better as I have the time to do it. I have fallen into the Leukemia Labyrinth or the maze of CLL and MBL. This blog is mostly for myself . Thanks for coming and please leave a comment.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

How To Get Started Phase 1



I will soon get a page set up about myself.  I have not had time to do that yet.  I would rather put in some helpful ideas today.  I think the first thing to do when you find out you have CLL or MBL is to be calm.  For MBL there is no real treatment that I found, it may vary for each case though.  It is a Watch and Wait kind of thing for some cases. So be calm and relaxed.  Take really good care of yourself. Eat healthy and sleep well.  Continue living your normal life seeing your doctors and following their advice. Make sure you have your blood tests done at the prescribed times. Remember to have joy and laughter each day.  Have a Great Day, cheers Nora

7 comments:

  1. Hello Nora
    I think a blog about living with Leukemia is a great idea. My suggestion is to make it a mixture of medical facts and personal experience. Add a link to this blog to each post on your Island Rambles blog to let people know it is here. I really like your photography, so be sure to add photos.
    As a suggestion of a post topic - how were you diagnosed? Were you sick or did you find out in a routine doctor's visit? Is it the way most people are diagnosed or were you the exception to the rule?
    Wishing you all the best
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lea, thanks so much for giving me such good suggestions. I appreciate your help so much. hope all is well.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Lea, that is great advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say that your journey is what your blogger friends care about and may help you to organize your thoughts and feelings.... Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MIchelle,thanks for saying that, yes that is why I am back blogging. I get a lot of support from my bloggers. In fact blogging is the only place where I do get help it seems right now. So I am back. Yay.

      Delete
  4. Hi Nora, I read another blogger who has been posting for a few years about her journey with Rheumatoid Arthritis. She might be able to give you some insight into how to find other readers and bloggers who are writing about health issues. Here is a link to her blog: http://rheumablog.wordpress.com/
    I am going to bookmark your new blog and stop by often to see how you are and follow your journey. Sending best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Robin, I will check out that blog. I guess I have to find some health related group for this blog to grow a bit more. I am so thankful that you want to visit it.

      Delete

Please leave a comment. Comment Moderation is on so it will not show up right away. It shows up after I read it. I have been having problems with the comments as readers have told me that they leave comments that do not show up. So please leave me one so I can see if it is working. Thanks for coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...